For the past 12 months we have been preparing an all new version of TrackEd called “TrackEd 3”. We will be ready for public release on April 18 2017 and we are pretty excited about what it will be able to do for schools. It has a greater focus on ease of use, a whole school approach and more accessible and engaging reporting options. Here are some feature highlights for the upcoming TrackEd 3 release.
TrackEd 3 Feature Highlights
- All new refined interface design
- All cohorts in a single system for a whole school approach: Prep to year 12
- Student profile now more configurable for different phases of learning
- Multi-file imports to speed up the import process
- New advanced student find options
- New student tagging system for categorising groups of students and list retrieval
- At risk student tracking and reporting from P-12
- Attendance datawall for a whole school.
- New configurable wellbeing index
- New Tracking Template data for analysis and comparison
- New 2D scatter chart with zooming functionality
- New 3D scatter chart with mouse rotation
- New Sankey chart
- New grid datawall reporting with 10 all new grid view options
- New faces datawall reporting
- New PDF bundling options for easier report distribution by class, subject and coach
- Import history logging
- Tracking Template import reversal
- System cleanup routine and old cohort removal
- Automatic version check for TrackEd updates
- Extensive integrated online help knowledgebase and training videos (coming soon)
- Many refinements to make TrackEd easier and more intuitive
- Future product development and upgrade releases
With this release we have moved to an annual subscription model based on student enrolments to better reflect the ongoing support and development that we provide. This pricing is banded by student numbers so if you’d like a quote please contact us with your current 2017 enrolment count and required number of staff users.
For existing TrackEd customers this is a completely optional upgrade and we offer significant discounts for schools with existing TrackEd products. For more information please contact us for an upgrade quote. Your existing user licensing will also work great with TrackEd 3.