How do I purchase TrackEd for my school?
TrackEd 3 is now available for Prep to year 12, for the first time offering a whole school approach to academic coaching. For primary, secondary, P-10 or P-12 colleges TrackEd now has you covered.
TrackEd pricing is banded by school size and has a per student and per user component. For an accurate quote please contact us via the link below
TrackEd is designed so that a single user or small team can very efficiently create and distribute formatted reports for all staff, however extra user licenses can be added at any time if needed.
To receive a quote for TrackEd 3
please email email@example.com with the following details
- School name
- Current enrolment count
- Contact email
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Intritec Pty Ltd, the developers of TrackEd, are GITC accredited to supply ITC products and services to Government. Our GITC number is Q-5590
- TrackEd 3 Application for a single school
- One licence of Filemaker Pro (needed to run on each PC). More available on request
- Installation guide and support website
- Video training guides
- Email based support directly with the TrackEd development team and phone support when required
How it works
TrackEd is an application built specifically for Queensland schools to help collate and track student progress. The basic installation is for a single PC within your network, however, there are full server-based deployment options available. To find out more please check out our support site.
• New refined interface design
• Student profile now more configurable for different phases of learning
• All cohorts in a single system for a whole school approach (P-12)
• Multi-file imports to speed up the import process
• New advanced student find and subject find options
• New student tagging system for categorising groups of students and list retrieval
• New 2 page profile option with 6 configurable tabs
• At risk student tracking and reporting from P-12
• Attendance datawall for a whole school.
• Improved results tabs with GPA history and effort and behaviour displayed
• New SLIMs QCE point contributions and estimates
• New imports such as positive behaviour, extracurricular and Rung LOAs
• New configurable wellbeing index
• New A-E reporting by class, subject and teacher
• New Tracking Template data for analysis and comparison
• New 2D scatter chart with zooming functionality
• New 3D scatter chart with mouse rotation
• New Sankey chart
• New ‘grid’ datawall reporting with 10 all-new grid view options
• New ‘faces’ datawall reporting
• New PDF bundling options for easier report distribution by class, subject and coach
• Import history logging
• Tracking Template import reversal
• System cleanup routine and old cohort removal
• Automatic check for TrackEd updates
• Extensive integrated online help knowledgebase and training videos (coming soon)
• Many refinements to make TrackEd easier and more intuitive
• Future product development and upgrade releases
What to expect when implementing TrackEd – FAQ[arrow2_list]
1. What support is offered? How often does this cost allow me to access support?
Helping schools get the most out of TrackEd is very important to us and as such we deliver support in a variety of ways as follows.
- Our support team is always available via email and when needed via phone call, and this is included in the annual cost. A support button inside TrackEd will raise a new email for our support team with some version information along with your request.
- When we send out the application we include a getting started guide and a printable import guide
- Inside TrackEd there is a training mode button that shows information buttons throughout the application. Clicking on a button will open a support article about that feature
- We have a support website with over 200 searchable articles organised into categories
- We have a video training series with over 25 training videos structured to helps schools get started, then help with planning your implementation, then to help you get more out of TrackEd once you are familiar with it
- There is a version update website with a full changelog of new features as we regularly add functionality to the system
- Our team run regular training workshops to help schools do more with TrackEd once you get started. During those workshops we share examples of how other schools have implemented the system in their context. The workshops are optional, run for about 3 hours and cost approximately $75-85 per attendee depending on the venue.
Here are links to some of the resources mentioned above.
2. What does TrackEd PD look like?
We have made a considerable effort to include everything needed to help schools get started with TrackEd quickly through our printable guides, online articles and training videos as listed above. The training workshops that we run are optional and are designed to help schools get more out of the package once they have spent some time with it. At each workshop we demonstrate a cross-section of functionality that TrackEd provides, we allow time for questions and encourage schools to share their use cases with the group. We run workshops at a variety of locations each term and all of our workshop material is mirrored in our online training videos so that attendees and revisit topics at a later date.
3. How can we personalise this for our context, students and teachers? What commitment does this require from our school?
TrackEd has been designed based on feedback from schools. Everything that is in it is there because our clients have asked for it. There is already a vast number of fully configurable reports designed for Queensland schools, however if there is something else that you would like we are very happy to review it and often add in new functionality on request. A quick look at our change log will show you how quickly our team can add new features to the product.
In addition to this, TrackEd has a custom import section that allows school to import virtually any data that you have in a spreadsheet and bring it into one place. You can build your own imports and then use that data on student profiles and analyse it compared to other diagnostic information. We have tried to make TrackEd as flexible as possible while still powerful and easy to use.
It is also important to note that there are now many imports and reports built into TrackEd and schools do not have to use all of them. You can pick the functions that you want to make use of and potentially add to that over time.
4. How long does it take to set up?
Feedback from our schools suggest that it takes about 2-3 hours to install and run all the initial imports required for all cohorts in a school. It then takes another 30-60 minutes a term to keep that information up to date. Once the information is imported everything you need is instantly at your fingertips. At that point users can then explore the system and the many reports available to configure outputs that are suitable for your needs. The time required for this varies by school and depends how deep you want to go.
5. Do we have to collect data a certain way to be able to engage with this system?
TrackEd is designed to make better use of the data you already have and the majority of our imports are sourced directly from Oneschool exports. In addition to these there are dedicated imports from other sources such as mighty minds and ACER Online, and you can also build your own imports using our template system. Our import guide has step by step instructions for each import, and an example import schedule that you can adapt for your needs. I have attached an example calendar that one of primary schools put together for their context.
6. Are there any schools in our area that are currently using this system so I can see this first hand?
Please see our schools list at this link, or contact us to find schools in your area. Also if you are interested in attending a workshop or information session, please let us know.
7. What ongoing school commitment/human resources/resources are required for this to be successful?
We do recommend schools start with a core set of functionality first and add to that over time as needed. As detailed above TrackEd can be implemented in a basic form very quickly then add to this as needed.
We conducted a user survey at the end of 2015 and the strongest positive response from our users was that TrackEd saves schools time compared to the processes they are already running manually. This is important to us as we want to give time back to our educators so that instead of collating data they can spend their time engaging effectively with students.[/row_fluid]